Friday, August 17, 2012

What a difference a few days make!

We have been in camp now for a few days and it feels like a month! Trying to get all the kinks out of the house's systems has been a chore but we are making progress. I installed a new kitchen sink, a light over it, and put in a new fridge and dryer. We have a long way to go to get this place worthy of company but I feel we are up to the task. I promise some pics in the next day or two - finally got my email problem sorted out and got the internet installed here at the house.

Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Mrs. Anderson-Jones said...

Yeah! The kitten house warming gift is off the bottle now. I will let her know about your progress, but I do think she will understand pictures better. Kidding! Keep up the good work!

Jim Browder said...

We need a new blog entry! How are the house modifications going?